My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Nursery/Play room

Today was a project day. James wanted to do some spring cleaning and move the rooms around. We have been sleeping in the same room with the boys since day one and I think its time to let them be on there own. I am happy to do it! They have such a hard time sleeping and I some times wonder if its because were all in the same room. So we are going to do it and make them there own room and play room. We have ran out of room in the living room too with toys and swing and activity stations so we are going to put every thing in there room and get our space back. I have not decorated it yet with pictures and I still need to get them a dresser but its pretty much up and running. Elijahs side
Noahs side and my rocking chair
yep I know they have a bigger tv in there room then I do in mine! lol. I had to put this in there since we got a new one and my room tv the cable only fits in it so they get this one.. when there a little older they can watch cartoons on it

No comments:

Post a Comment