My Boys

My Boys

Monday, April 4, 2011

We have a crawler!

Mr. Noah is crawling backwards! He has been up on all 4's for about a week now and he started rocking back and forth a couple days ago. Today while we were playing he started moving his little legs in the opposite direction and he went backwards. Such a big boy! I swear he wants to do everything first since he was first born he feels the need to be the big brother and show Elijah how to do everything! Good job babe! :) I took it right as he was going to do it again and he wanted to pose for the camera.
Elijah I think is going to be some kind of sports player lol he grips his bottle one handed all the time now ... hmm maybe basketball?

2 comments:

  1. Get your running shoes out mama. The good (busy) times are yet to be. Way to go Elijah! Isn't it funny.... Koop was born 1st too & has also done most things 1st. Except teething & fine motor stuff. Such fun twinnos is!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he wants to get it done first he even beat Elijah with teeth by a week lol... I already am constantly up getting him hes fast! I can only emagin him walking he is so full of energy it will be crazy! I'm sure he will be walking first too!

    ReplyDelete