My Boys

My Boys

Friday, April 8, 2011

Dear, Noah and Elijah


You two boys are so special to me. We tried for so long to have you I almost felt like giving up! I never felt complete in life and I always felt empty tell I met your dad. We wanted a family so Bradley. We tried for a very long time. I'm sure it was gods plan to have us wait tell just the right time. He finally decided we should be parents to you boys. I hear he never gives us more then we can handle. He new we would do just fine with the two of you! I still remember how I felt when I found out it felt so unreal. I never thought I would feel the joys of holding a child so close to me. What a wonderful feeling it was. I will always remember your little kicks, your movements, hiccups, getting all the ultrasounds to see you. I could not plan my life any different. The day you two were born so was the rest of my life. I will always feel a love I have never had before, a fear I have never had before. A peace of my heart and soul is now out in this world and I wont always get to protect you from everything the way I could when you were inside of me. I will try my hardest to keep you safe. Feel loved, feel security. Your my world my entire being. No words will ever describe how I feel about the two of you. One day you will have children of your own and you will feel the love I do for someone else. I hope you boys will always stay close to each other the way you were before you were born. Such a special bond you have. To always be able to have a best friend for life. Mommy loves you boys so much you will always feel that love from me I promise you that!


Love always

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment