My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Playing baby's

We have so much fun here at the house! I have started watching my niece Alexis 1 or 2 times a week for my sister and I love it! I have triplets for a couple days a week :).. Today my oldest niece Adilynne came over to visit the boys.

Noah crawls backwards so he always gets into trouble he can get out of lol

Help mom!!! I'm stuck ...


Elijah is getting up on all 4's now too but he wont budge!


Noah crawled backwards right to him and tryed to get on him haha


Just relaxing

Adi with Alexis my oldest and youngest nieces on my side

She loves her little cousins

I have been teaching them how to give kissis so when I said to her give Noah a kiss he turned his head ready too :)


haha so cute


I have such adorable family!



















No comments:

Post a Comment