My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Spong Bob

Last night around midnight I woke up and noticed James was not in bed. I had the monitor on and I heard the tv on in the boys room... I went in there and this is what I found.


James was watching spong bob with the boys he had a soda, some chips, toys and blankets out.. he said they were having a midnight screening of spong bob. They love that show. James said they were crying so he went in there and both of them were wet so he changed there dippers and outfits and they were wide awake after that and wouldn't go back to sleep.

They watched two episodes and then James put them back to sleep. He said they went right down no crying! I got to have a nice sleep while he had play time with the boys. This is one of the reasons I love James so much he is always so thoughtful and he is such a great dad! :)



I obviously had to take pictures of it and a video I will try and figure out how to post it its very dark but you can kinda see it. The pictures turned out great though I have a good camera with flash.





No comments:

Post a Comment