My Boys

My Boys

Monday, May 2, 2011

Softball!

Me and James have been playing softball for over 6 years now its a coed team. We finally decided to put a team together. We have played 3 games now and were 2-1 were doing really good compared to when we played before. We use to lose all the time lol... I think we finally have a winning team! We have family and friends in it so it makes it that much more fun!





Some of my family came to watch us play .. there my biggest fans!



Me and some softball team mates!





I actually hit it really good this time lol. Iam so use to hitting fast pitch from when I played girls softball I use to slam them in the out field. Now I am lucky to get it out there these slow pitches throw me off.







James hitting them to the fence like usual. Hes such a Allstar!









My mom came and helped watch the babys. They love there grandma so much!











I love this pic my family.... and then there is Mr. Noah he was so pissed off! Hes been sick for a few days and was not happy at all to be there!













Elijah was such a good boy watching the game.















My sweet little Noah, I felt so bad he was not happy at all. But he sure looks cute in his little beeni he finally wore it. :)

















No comments:

Post a Comment