My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Standing, Teething, and playing...Oh my

I woke up this morning to find baby Noah standing in his crib! I lowered it yesterday because he was starting to get on his knees in there and I new he would soon stand. Sure enough here he is!

He is crawling so good now too he goes every where! and he is starting to get up like this on things. Elijah is still not crawling yet he will get on his 4's and rock but he would rather be on his back and scoot he is fast that way.



They are getting so big makes me a little sad.. They also are getting two more teeth each on the tops. Noah is getting fangs lol. And Elijah is getting the two fronts. It is so crazy how they are getting teeth together they got there bottoms together and now there tops! Must be a twin thing lol





No comments:

Post a Comment