My Boys

My Boys

Sunday, May 8, 2011

First Mothers Day!


I love my little guys they made Mothers day great!


Today was such a nice day! It was my first Mothers Day and I couldnt ask for more then to be with my family and enjoy how much my boys have grown. It was not that great of wheather but we still made the most of it. No BBQ like planed but we still did it inside!






It was very hard to get a picture with both of the boys looking evey one of them they each were not looking. So we worked with what we got.



Noah was not very happy he had just woke up and there was a lot of people around him all at once and he was not having it lol...





Elijah was just chill like always hes usually good around people.







My cute card from the boys... it says "Mom you should be treated just like a princess today!" I love you. And I was treated just like that thanks to my wonderful hubby.. who also got me flowers.











No comments:

Post a Comment