My Boys

My Boys

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!! 2011

Today was such a nice day with my family I love them all so much. It was also the boys first Easter how exciting! Here is some of our day.

Looks like the Easter Bunny came :)

Elijah had the best reaction when I showed him his present!


Noah loved all his toys


Noah ready to have it opened

Elijah looks like such a big boy now!

Noah loves his ABC book!


As you can see so does Elijah lol


All ready for the day! There just to cute if I do say so myself!


My beautiful baby Noah


Handsome man Elijah


Me and some of my sister and nieces


haha this was cute Jaden wanted to hold Noah so as soon as I gave him to him he grabbed his face to study him lol


Elijah was trying to get his first taste of pop lol thanks to uncle Larry

The Easter Egg hunt.. me and James hid 125 eggs for all the kids. The big kids went out in the yard and the babys looked on the porch ... Noah and Elijah found 4 eggs lol

We were helping them find eggs.. I cant wait tell they actually can run around and find them on there own




My oldest niece Adilynne


I swear I have the cutest nieces! we finally are getting more in the family we have 9 boys and 4 girls now.

Little Miss Meena


Then there is Natalie

My baby niece Alexis


Adi hunting eggs


Noah loved the egg hunt


Elijah and Noah playing with there uncles Mark and Larry











































No comments:

Post a Comment