My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

7 Months... And softball!

The boys are 7 Months today!!! Just some fun pics....

Yay look at us!
Elijah big boy

Noah with his always BIG grin!

At the ball park Elijah was not a happy boy at all.. he hated the wind and sun and just hated everything poor guy.


Roll switch usually Noah is the cryer he LOVED being at the park!

My cousins little girl Zariah she was trying to hid from me... such a doll

My cousins son Mesiah he wanted to play ball with the big boys!

James practicing


Noah was starting to fall asleep

James was the only one Elijah didn't cry with "daddys boy!"

Booger!

Our coach James... Me and James have been playing coed softball for about 5 yrs now and we finally wanted to put together our own team.. We started some practice today it was alot of fun! I can not wait for it to start.

K here is Noah he now likes to sit in his bouncy, since he is such a big boy now and always wants to sit...

Next he sees something he wants to grab lol....

And there we have Noah almost coming all the way out he was trying so hard to get it lol he was pretty upset! " I know mother of the year as I'm watching him do it lol"

Night night baby

Sweet dreams angel
















No comments:

Post a Comment