My Boys

My Boys

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Mall Madness!

Mall Madness hardly lol.. My boys were such awesome babys at the mall yesterday! We had a nice day out with my sister and her little one yesterday my first time with them alone out some were with out James for so long! My sister called me and said she wanted to get out of the house and invited me and the boys along. Of course I jumped at it I don't get out much. So we loaded up the boys her baby two strollers and our self's and left. "I wish I took a pic but both strollers would not fit in her car so I had one sitting up front with me, well on top of me lol." I have not been to the mall in so long but it really has not changed much though.

Before we headed to the mall. It was a nice day out but I have these new outfits and they have not worn them yet so I wanted them too before it gets way to warm. I love matching them.
We stopped to get food first in the food court. They did really good watching us eat. Noah always has this look on his face lol

Elijah playing with his toy while mom ate such a good boy.


There was not much place we could get pictures in especially since my camera was in the Dipper bag at the bottom of the stroller. So when all the baby's got hungry we went to the family room they have there where you can change your kids and they have a nursing room. My sister needed to feed lex in there so we ended up taking pictures in that room.

Elijah loved holding my shopping bags

Getting a little hungry with all the shopping going on.


My sister Julie and her daughter Alexis. We were pregnant together so our kids are around the same age. She is about a month younger then the boys. Makes it nice for play dates.

Julie with all the little ones


Lex and Noah, they were trying to hold each other lol


Lex and Elijah, she looks mad.
After we fed them we went out for the second floor. I have never been stopped so much in my life for people to say something about the boys. Every store there was some one who would just stop and stair or ask me lots of questions. And every single one began with "Oh my gosh you have twins!!" haha like It was the coolest thing in the world "which it is :) " What is funny though I swear I saw like 5 people in the mall with twins its alot more common then people think. It is cute though too see what different ones are out there two girls, two boys, boy and girl. I saw them all there. I really should not go shopping any more I went a little over board with it. What do you expect though I have not been out shopping in so long! James even told me a limit haha "which I broke ;) " Its ok though It wasn't too much more. But I did get the boys some cute shirt and I got my self a couple things. All in all it was such a fun day out with them and they did great!

Our day out!









No comments:

Post a Comment