My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Six month Stats.

Ok Im only a day late but here are there six months stats.
Noah:
Weight: 14.66 Lbs 3% centile (I know small!)
Length: 26.97 Inch 55% centile
Head:17.4 inch 53% centile
He did ok at the Dr. he still screamed his little head off and wouldn't let me put him down for a second. He is such a momma's boy right now and I cant really give him to any one. He will go to James but that's about it! He got 4 shots this time and a drink. I wanted them to give the boys a flu shot as well so I kinda torchered them lol ... I just don't want them sick so its worth it. He is still not sleeping through the night he gets up at least 3 to 4 times either to get his paci back or he is wanting to eat. I am trying new things every night but he just wants to get up. I guess I will have to ride it out! He is eating all kinds of food. He hates peas and carrots. Loves squash, pears,peaches,potato's and sweet corn, I tried out those puffs things and he is trying to figure them out he will have it in his mouth and then spit it out. He holds his sippy cup and plays with it he wont drink it but he will chew on it. He sitting on his own for about 30 seconds now. He loves to move all over the place. No teeth or crawling yet but if he wants to reach something he will find a way to get there! Love you smalls :)

Elijah:
Weight: 16.31 Lbs 17% centile
Length: 26.48 Inch 36% centile
Head: 17.9 Inch 85% centile (big head!)

Eli did really good at his Dr. appointment he was happy and he will go to anyone. he didn't want the shots though obviously he cryed and then all he wanted was to cuddle with dad. He loves his daddy! He got 4 shots as well and the drink. They said in about a month they need to come back for a buster shot. He is a little chunk he is 2 lbs heavier they Noah lol and he was the small one when they were born too lol. Elijah is way better at sleeping at night. He will wake up once sometimes twice a night and go right back down when I sooth him. He has slept all night several times though so I know he is capable of doing it. The Dr. mentioned getting them into separate rooms but I don't think that's it. They never wake up when the other is crying. I think I will get a different sound machine for them to see if that helps. He is eating great he loves all food! Except apple sauce I think its because its a little sour. He likes the puffs but cant figure out to keep it in his mouth. He takes his sippy cup and will drink out of it so I don't think there will be a problem with getting him to take it. He is sitting as well by himself for the same amount 30 seconds. Although he went a little longer the other day for about a minute. He is rolling a lot. No teeth or crawling yet. Love you chunk a munk!

No comments:

Post a Comment