My Boys

My Boys

Saturday, March 19, 2011

YAY NOAH!

Yesterday I found a tooth coming out from the bottom teeth of Noah. I was feeding him and I noticed that he would bit down and it would scrap on something and it was not doing that with Elijah? So I put my finger in and rubbed his gums top and bottom and felt a tooth coming in! I opened his mouth and looked and there it was braking through the skin. I was so excited I hurrayed and showed James and luckily Noah let him look too he keeps putting his tongue in the way lol.. Now I know why he has been up so much in the night I was starting to wonder what I was doing wrong. He was getting worse and worse every night getting up like 5 to 6 times a night. My poor baby I had no idea. Last night I gave him a little Tylenol to see if that would help him with the pain. He did great only woke up once! I have chew toys for him and have been letting him chew on a cold wash cloth. I noticed Elijah has been a little more mad then usual he is a good baby and only crys when he is hungry but hes been fussin a lot more so I think he might be getting one too? Time to go by a tooth brush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment