My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mom of three.

I got to be a mom of three for two days the other day. My sister works and she has a little one that is about a month younger then the boys. She needed someone to watch her for a couple days while she went to work. She actually thought I would be over whelmed "ME" never lol I already have 2 whats one more baby pretty much the same age. Turns out it was a blast and not hard at all! She is such a good little girl and she fit right in with everything. I told my sister to drop her off any time. I loved having my baby niece over and so did the boys. My three little angels for the day :)
1 baby
2 baby
3 baby yay! :)
They each had there own blanket and toy section.. I also changed diapers in a line lol
Little Alexis such a sweetie pie
Doing tummy time with cousin Elijah
Who is this!
Noah getting up on all 4's now
Cheese
I'll take that...
No you wont lol Elijah, Lex, Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment