My Boys

My Boys

Monday, February 28, 2011

Elijah's First hair cut!

Yes I did it on the floor in the living room lol.. the bathroom sink is too small for him to fit!
Finished product!

My baby looks so cute :)


I know lots of posts lately but there just growing so fast and I want to capture it all!



Elijah got his first hair cut today! Sure it might be a little un even BUT hes only 6 months old and a wiggle worm so give me a brake lol. since I went to hair school back in the day I at least know how to do it but I am kind of a perfectionist though. When I don't get it the way I want it I will keep cutting! What was suppose to be just a little trim turned into a full on hair cut! With just scissors to I might add.. I don't want to use clippers yet tell there at least one and scissors I can work better with a turning head "all over the place!" Any way he looks so cute and his hair was getting way out of control!

2 comments: