My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Off to the Dr we go....

My poor little Noah is having such a hard time lately hes been so fussy all the time and everything I try it doesn't work! This morning I was changing him and as I was he started going #2 and it was solid! He screamed as it came out. When I wiped him there was blood :(
I have noticed lately both Noah and Elijah have been having more solid since I started them on cereal. I didn't think it would get so bad! Obviously I took him in right away that's not normal. The Dr said they should not have solids at all it should be runny. So she wanted me to give them some juice to help out if that does not work then she will prescribe some kind of a constipation medicine. Now I see why hes been so fussy. My poor baby

No comments:

Post a Comment