My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Six Months!!!

Oh man where to begin! The sixth month birthday is a big one! obviously not as big as one but its half way there! They will have there 6 months appointment on Friday so I will post stats then. As for now what there up too.

Noah: Little man you are such a crazy little guy! You are so full of life and wont sit still for one second! You are such a mommas boys right now you some times wont even go to daddy if your upset or tired at all you will just cry bloody murder if I'm not holding you! You love to be on the floor and scoot around every where on your back. I can turn for one second and your some where completely different! You love to eat your cereal with a big grin on your face. You love your brother and love to stair at him and giggle. Your the older one by about a minute but boy you sure act like the bigger brother already you are doing everything earlier and you are so adventures! I love you little man!

Elijah: My chunk a munk... you are so cute hunny just a little gerber baby! You are so solid and heavy!! lol your about a pound heavier then your brother and longer too. You are rolling over and love to watch Noah scoot every where. You do things when your good and ready! You are such a calm and chill little baby you can be on your own and not worry about being held you like to do things your self. You absolutely LOVE your daddy! You are amazes by him.. You two already have a cute little bond! You are fine until you need to eat and then you go crazy and cry tell I feed you. Other then that you are good to go with whatever. Love you chunks!

Tomorrow is there 6 months I wanted to post now in case I cant tomorrow. The boys are in bed and I have a minute to do it. I will post 6 month pics tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment