My Boys

My Boys

Monday, February 21, 2011

New pit shirts!

Mr. Chance he truly will have some of my heart forever!

I got my boys some new pitbull shirts we love pitbulls and miss our chance very much he was a big part of me and James life's for a while we loved him like a son! Our boys got to met him when they were first born . We spent two weeks at our cabin with the twins and chance when they were first born. We ended up moving and had to get rid of him :( I have been missing him a lot lately and any one who meets him knows how good of a dog he is. I am happy we gave him to a good family and we can check in on him every once in a while. We love you chancy boy these shirts are for you!

Noah my happy little man
My little tweeners lol
Elijah doing what he does best cheese

Pits and football great combo!
Handsome little guys!






No comments:

Post a Comment