My Boys

My Boys

Monday, February 21, 2011

New cribs!

Elijah in his very own bed!
Noah falling asleep in his own bed.

So yesterday I decided to set up the boys new crib. I got them two but I only felt the need to do one since we already have a crib up. These are the cribs that turn into toddler beds I figure we should get them now and wont have to worry later about getting them beds. There almost 6 months and I hear that is the best time to separate them in cribs. Never ever try and set up something by your self with twins!! The hubby was gone and I wanted to get it done that's how Iam if I want something done ..well do it yourself right! Well it took me almost 3 hrs to set up a crib that should have taken a half hr. I had to rearrange the room clean it organize put up a crib do the bedding the new mobile and safety bumper while handling two very needy boys all at once. I know Im stupid "wait for James right" Well know I wanted it done haha... so by the time James walked in the door he had one pissed off wife two crying baby's and a almost done crib haha.... So the loving hubby he is took over and finished the crib for me lol... oh man never again I learned my lesson! I never new it would be so hard to do something as easy as a crib with babys... But it turned out great and they slept in there own cribs last night and did great they didn't even miss each other lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment