My Boys

My Boys

Friday, February 25, 2011

Sippy's and Gerber food!...Yumm

Today we started on sippy cups and Gerber food, They are six months now so its time to start on new things. I wanted to start them on Veggies first "even though James wanted them to do the sweat stuff first!" haha

Our menu for the night, Two sippy cups with juice, and some Sweat potato's and corn!

Elijah was such a little pro he grabbed that cup and went to town on it!

I think I could get use to this!

Look at me mom...

Noah's turn.... hmm not too sure.


I don't like this mom, take it away!

Guess its not for Noah yet. But will keep trying!

Were ready for our food!


Elijah made a little face with the first bit, then he enjoyed it and was cooin and blowing bubbles in between.

MMMMM

HAHA I love Noah's face in this he was opening his mouth and looking at the camera he didn't realise it was not his turn yet.

There you go your turn... Noah had the funniest face when I first put it in his mouth he looked like I just stuck the sickiest thing ever in his mouth! Then he liked it after.

Noah's face....priceless

Such a mess... Elijah looks drunk with food haha

My little munkeys....

After Noah was finished he wanted to just relax in his bouncy and talk

This is Elijah so satisfied after he ate .. little did I know he was letting go of the biggest poop I have seen.. The food must have went strait threw him cause next thing I know it smelt bad and he literally had crap on his pants all up his back and tummy....lol It was a nice ending to our night!

















No comments:

Post a Comment