My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Second Ultrasound

Baby A

Baby B its crunched in a ball while it was sleeping




I was 12 weeks and my apt was going to be on Feb 25th. That Sunday I started getting some pain on my left side and it was hurting whenever I would be standing. When I would sit down it would go away. Since I have never been pregnant I had know idea what was normal or not. I thought well if its still doing it by tomorrow I would call the Dr. The next day I woke up got out of bed same thing. I was having a hard time standing with out it hurting. I was thinking it was my ovary or something since it was in one spot kind of where its located. I got to work and started to worry about it. James wanted me to call them right away and get scheduled in that day instead of waiting tell Thursday. He worries a lot! I do too but it seems like every little thing was freaking him out. I called the hospital and talked to a nurse. She said that because the pain goes away when I sit then its perfectly normal it was round ligament pain. Since everything is changing in there my stomach and intestines everything was being pushed up because the babies are growing. I new I would get pain from stretching and things like that but I have not had any pain yet so I don't know whats ok. I asked to still come in that day since I had an appointment that same week anyway. She changed it and I went in. I felt bad because James wanted to come but he could not get off work at such short notice. I talked to the Dr about it and he said I was fine I got my ultrasound and looked at the babies. Baby A is on my left side and baby B is on my right there side by side right now. Baby A was awake and moving around like crazy bouncing and kicking it was so cute! Baby B was sound asleep. I was surprised baby A was not disturbing baby B haha. It was very cute! Both there heart beats were grate and they looked good sizes. The Dr had a hard time getting baby A's heart beat at first since it was moving all over the place! When we were done I called and gave James the good news everything was fine. We could breath again!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!!! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! YOU ARE GOING TO BE THE CUTEST LITTLE MOMMY :) I LOVE THAT BOTH YOU AND JULIE ARE EXPECTING AT THE SAME TIME, SO FUN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete