My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I love the twins not the symptoms

My growing belly 11 1\2 weeks




After our apt. I was alot more calm I was happy they were looking good and I was even more happy there was two. I was not concerned about the pregnancy being sick getting fat things like that the only thing I worried about was money. Im sure every parent worried about that but mine would be doubled! The best we can do is save as much as we can before they come try and get as many diapers wipes baby stuff we can. And hopefully the baby shower we can get things we need too. But that aside I was happy to be having my family and becoming a mommy! I was starting to throw up every morning now like clock work and sometimes at night. I always had to keep something in my stomach other wise I would be so sick. I was starting to hate foods too. I was having a hard time eating mostly at night. I was just eating cereal every night that's all I could eat. Everything sounded gross! I always thought that you would have all these weird cravings and want to eat anything. wow was I wrong! I know every pregnancy is different and mine was the one that would not let me eat! week 9 10 and 11 were all the same sick in the morning still not able to eat at night. I was trying to get all the nutrients I needed during breakfast and lunch and then I could just eat my cereal at night. At the end of week 11 I started to ease up on the throwing up I was not throwing up every morning only a few times a week. It was mostly just dry heaving. I was still not able to eat at night. I was also starting to get a little belly. I could not wait tell I got big and was able to show I was pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment