My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Its twins!


I was having a very good pregnancy I felt great and was not sick. I was four weeks along and had no symptoms yet. week 5-6 was great too... The very end of week 6 I started to get sick throwing up and not feeling good at all. week 7 was the same. We had our first Dr apt Jan 28th just a couple days after I was week 8. Through out the whole time James and I would talk about twins we thought it would be fun to have twins. I never thought it would happen to us but I liked the idea. James did too. He would keep saying I hope its twins I want twins. The night before our apt. He said I bet were having twins I predict that right now I no for a fact we are! I thought it was cute but weird that he would be 100% sure it was. That day at the apt. we did all the normal things we talked to the Dr about any concerns we had the Dr filled us in on anything we needed to know. We got on to the ultrasound. James had told the nurse right before that he was hopping for twins. The Dr started looking around and I saw the baby it was so tiny like a peanut he kept moving back and forth I thought it was the same baby he was just looking at it in a different angle. I had never had an ultrasound before so I had no idea what to look for. James was standing on the other side of me looking at it and the nurse was standing by him all the sudden I hear him say it is! I didn't know what he was talking about finally the Dr said. Well there is 2 of them in there. I looked back at James and said you were right! We were not even shocked we were just excited! After that we called ever one. My mom was so excited there was no twins in my family well my siblings I have 6 of them. James mom was so shocked she didn't believe us she had to talk to the nurse! I was such a great day not only were they healthy and great heart beats there was TWO! ( The picture at the top is with both of them. So tiny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment