My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Today is the last week of my first trimester! I am so happy I have made it this far and the babies are doing good! Im starting to get a little more energy during the day. I am also trying to eat more then just cereal at night now. I had some yummy Chinese last night so good! I have also bought a couple of maternity cloths I just want to get started on collecting! I cant believe how big the cloths look but obviously I will fit in them :( .... Oh well I will work really hard to get into shape after the babies come. I'm still throwing up in the mornings not every day like before now its maybe 2 times a week. I can deal with it. I can not wait for other mile stones in the pregnancy like feeling the babies move around and finding out what sexes they are! I wont find out the sexes tell 19 20 weeks we are really hoping for a boy and girl but either way is fine I will be happy with whatever!

No comments:

Post a Comment