My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Big belly 15 weeks

Tuesday was my 15 weeks mark. I have a Dr. appointment tomorrow morning and I will get to see the little ones in the ultrasound again! I am so excited and I am way excited because James will get to see them again he missed the last appointment since he had to work and he missed the excitement of seeing how big they are and see them moving (well baby A was moving around baby B was asleep!) But tomorrow I hope they will both be up so I can see how active they are. I think I might eat something a little sweet to get them moving haha. I always get a little nervous when I go to the Dr I just want everything to be fine and have there little hart beats going Strong! I will post the ultrasound pictures tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment