My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

First trimester is over!

Today is the start of my second trimester! I am so happy to have passed the first one. I heard the first is always the scariest. I am starting to fill better I have managed to not throw up very much any more. I did in the morning the other day but it was not bad. I don't fill like I am dragging all day any more but I still get very tired at night. I have moved passed the cereal for the most part.... I have been able to eat a more variety of foods but I still have the cereal too some times. I swear its a life savor! If I didn't have it I have no idea what I would have ate for dinner for about a month. I am starting to show a little more not too much but my stomach is definitely poking out more. I just look like I am getting fat more then pregnant. I cant wait tell I am bigger and showing the pregnancy. I also cant wait tell I can fill them move around I have always wondered what it would fill like? I actually did fill them move the other day. Not like kicking or anything but I was laying on my back in the morning before I got up and all the sudden my stomach started to move and I looked down and one side of my stomach was much higher then the other and very hard. They had both gone to one side it was very awesome to fill and watch! I also cant wait to find out what they are. I will find out in April the sexes I cant wait! Its been fun and a cool experiance going through this pregnancy so far I cant wait to experiance more!

No comments:

Post a Comment