My Boys

My Boys

Monday, June 10, 2013

Random phone pic's

Isaiah loves his tummy time,

He is sitting more and more he still falls over but he is enjoying the view from a sitting position.

Me and my sister too the kids swimming for the first time in a big pool, lets just say I never have met a kid that did not like swimming at all! They freaked out at the sigh of all the water and slides and they wanted nothing to do with it. I made them get in of course but they would not leave my side for one minute.

They finally got use to it and even went down a couple slides but they didn't want to be an inch away from me, Lexi however she loved it and was trying to show the boys it was fun.

I have been taking the boys the the park alot, I thought it would be hard just myself and all three of them but its not they do so well there, they don't go running off and they just play with what is there.

They have been spending alot of time with there Aunt Danielle she is James little sister. She is home from school and so they are spending some much needed time with her, they love there Aunti.

This was Isaiah at the park one of the times we went he likes to sit in his car seat and watch the boys play, you can see he is loving it.

Elijah and his favorite mini basket ball.
Me and my sister took the kids to Arctic Circle before we went to the zoo. They have the best play place inside I think its better then Mcdee's


This is typical out side time. One is always pulling the other in the wagon.

haha this is funny, they found a potato bug and were so weirded out by it. They were watching that thing forever. Elijah would get mad at Noah every time he would go to close to it and say "don't step!" meaning don't step on him lol. So cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment