My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Classic Skating and fun new toy.

This week is a more busy week, filled with Classic Skating, we got a new fun toy at home and today were going to Lagoon. I will post about that one tomorrow.

Me and my sister went to the Classic Skating place that we went to as kids, I love that place and was always there. They have added more too it since then there is a bouncy section, a jungle section, an out side water section, the skating rink, and there is a section you shoot foam balls at each other. We took the kids to the bouncy section with the big slides.


They didn't just jump right into playing they wanted to check everything out first.


Then it was all fun and games.




They kept calling this big guy daddy lol it was pretty cute.

Taking a breather.





Elijah was the main one on the skate ring with Lexi, Noah just looked on at them while they played he wanted to hang out with mom.


And this little guy did so well just hanging out I have the most patient baby ever. He never crys and always is calm for mom.


My uncle on my moms side gave the boys a fun new toy to play with.


They love there new slide! I can't keep them off it.
It has three slides a small one for Isaiah when he starts walking a medium slide that the boys go down right now and then the big kids slide on the other side of it. My uncle added that one too it so its harder for them to get on it right now so for now they use the medium one.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment