My Boys

My Boys

Monday, June 17, 2013

Fathers Day.

This years fathers day was a little different. The boys spent the day with James for Fathers Day for obvious reasons. It was a nice day though spending it with my family and my dad. We had a nice BBQ and fun playing out side. All us kids got my dad a paragliding lesson and an actual ride, he is not scared of anything hes 63 years old and is all for it. I am excited to go watch him do it. The kids made James a fathers day present at day care and they are so cute, I am in love with Isaiah's they took photos of the infants and his was to die for so I of course had to take pics of it before they gave it to James.

Isaiah's cute Fathers Day present.

I know every mom says this but I have the cutest baby ever!

This is the poem I teared up a little.

The boys cute presents, I love the hand prints and the poem's

I hope every one had a great Fathers Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment