My Boys

My Boys

Friday, June 21, 2013

Lagoon...its what fun is!

That statement is correct. It was a success at Lagoon yesterday, the boys did really good and stayed with us the whole time. I get worried taking them to big places that they could get lost in a split second. They never wondered off though and were big helpers with the stroller and the ice chest with our dinner. I went with my parents and they were so helpful. I do alot of things solo now but I have an awesome family who love to have me and the boys tag along. James did want to come with us but there was not enough tickets that my parents had. The boys did good on rides and that was kind of surprising since they usually dont care for stuff like that, I don't know why they are so scared of rides. Elijah was the one who had to warm up to them (no surprise there) but after a while he was use to the idea.


We started out with some dinner its so expensive there for anything so we brought our own, we went there for half a day so by the time we got there it was later and the boys were pretty hungry.



You can see by the expression on the twins face who had fun and who didn't :)




This was the best ride ever! I loved it I almost convinced my dad to go with me on it "of course my mom would never" but he said he didnt take any medicine to help with upset stomachs before he came he will go on crazy rides but he forgot to take it. So I went on it by myself. The boys sat back and watched there mommy ride it.



Im not sure if they got the right people coming but I was in the back and my mom said she tried to get the one I was on.

We had to stop by the concert that was playing they did alot of good songs and the boys loved the dancing, fog, and lights. They actually sat all the way threw it and clapped along to the music.

We wrapped things up around 9:30 it was after all a work night so the boys helped grandma and grandpa take our things back to the car to leave, and then passed out on the way home.




No comments:

Post a Comment