My Boys

My Boys

Monday, April 9, 2012

We have a peanut!

March 6th we went in for our Ultrasound me James and the boys went, Its getting to the point where its hard to take the boys to places with out them making messes every where they are always getting into everything and throwing things they are little tornados! Also the first time we went in the Dr's Elijah was very upset that I was getting looked at by the Dr he didn't know what was going on and he was freaking out I had to hold him while I got my Ultrasound. So this time we decided James would wait with them in the waiting room while I went in. Yes I was sad he wasn't going to see the baby and the heart beat but we didn't want melt downs again while my Dr was trying to look.

I went in and we look at the ultrasound, Once again I asked is there only one!? He looked around again and said yes I only see one. Don't get me wrong I LOVE my twins but one set is good enough :) I saw the heart beat right away before the Dr said anything It was beating so fast and I felt some relief. I was a little nervous going in I think every mother is. He said the heart beat was very strong. He also was able to give me a due date. October 6th I am excited because no one in my family has an October birthday!

So far this pregnancy has been ok I have been sick off and on not as bad as with the boys but I started getting sick week 5 and its week 10 almost 11 right now and I still am getting a little sick. I try and keep something in my stomach at all times it helps so much. I also went through the cereal stage I went through with the boys for a few weeks but I an past that and I can eat pretty much whatever now. I noticed that this time smells really got to me! Everything was making me feel sick. I am happy to say I am through that now too. Its a little different this time around being pregnant and having twins is a little over whelming at times. I want to relax and there always on the go wanting to do things so I have little time to just sit down James has been really helpful he is so good with them and they just love there daddy.

I know I said I would say something after our first Appointment but there is a little set back personal reason why I wont yet so I will keep updating in secret and post my long blog when we are ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment