My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fun time with Grandpa.

Noah loves giving Kisses to mom! 
 James playing with his boys they love chasing him around.
 Yes that is how preg I look lol... well I was pushing out a little ;)
Noah would not put that base ball down.
 They love the kittie
 haha playing super man... notice his shorts falling off his bumb
 Time to twirl. After he kept falling down from being dizzy

And upside down
Noahs turn for super man
:)
 Elijah "loves" the kittie but is a little ruff on her so he needs to be monitered close. hehe I love this pic he went limp while playing super man lol


We had alot of fun out side this past few days. Going to the park and playing out side. The boys are loving every minute of it. We had a BBQ and play time with Grandma and Grandpa since they came back from there trip to Arizona. They missed the boys and the boys missed them. I am loving this out side fun... I really enjoyed being pregnant in the summer and I will again. Besides being extra hot though :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment