My Boys

My Boys

Monday, April 9, 2012

Surprise Surprise!!!!

I have been hiding a secret for a little bit and its now time to tell....Were PREGNANT!! I know a big shocker! This is definatly a surprise baby since we were not trying AT ALL!
I was feeling sick for about a week I had a cold and some stomach sickness and I didnt think of anything at first then it keept getting worse and I felt like I did when I was first pregnant with the boys funny how that comes rasing back to your mind. I noticed that if I ate something I felt better. It hit me "Am I pregnant?" I did not have a period in January but I am always off so I thought nothing of it. Saturday the 11th came and I was feeling really sick to my stomach so I told James about it and he suggested we get a test just in case. He went to the store and came back with 2 of them I waited about an hr then took the first one, it came up positive right away the lines were dark red! I just looked at it and was in complete shock! I told James and he needed a minute to think. We were not planning on this at all and we have our hands full with the boy. I wont lie he was a little upset I was more not believing it then anything. After we wraped our heads around it we took the next test just to be sure "Positive" Next we were trying to remember when my last period was we have been busy latley and I usually write it down on the calender but It was not on there my last period I wrote down was in October. So I was trying to remember. Finaly I said well lets make a Dr appointment and just have them see if they could tell how far along I was.
We went in on Valentines Day afternoon and my Dr did an ultrisound he said I was pretty early about 5 weeks there was not a heart beat yet. My first question was "is there only one in there!" lol I know but I already have my twins I want to try a single. He looked around and could only see one sac. I was relieved but he did say it was early and what of the possibility of identical in the same sac of cores he has to scare me lol Im sure its one. Now we know there is a baby in there and its very early so it was concived in January and there thinking I would be due in October but I do not have an exact due date and its killing me! He schedualed me back in 3 more weeks to check if there is a heart beat since Im so early. My next appointment will be March 2nd.
I am keeping this post a secret for now because we are not telling anyone yet untill we have gone to our appointment in March but I wanted to write this all down so I dont forget :)

No comments:

Post a Comment