My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer time

I am still waiting for the summer feeling! This weather has been a downer for sure. I have big plans for the summer this year. Camping, Zoo, Birthday party, BBQ's, Swimming, Softball and much more. This month is going to be our first camping experience with the twins "well on the out side of my belly lol" We go to yuba every year with my family. My only worry is how good they will sleep at night. So I guess will just see how it goes. Then in July we have a big extended family camp out that we have been doing since before I was born with all my cousins aunts uncles I look forward to it every year! We do it at Daniels canyon. I guess our Yuba trip will decide how well the boys do at camping. August will be the boys big birthday bash I have already started planning it. I'm having it be all for the kids since it is a kids party. I'm thinking lots of water and swimming suits since it will be hot! I'm so excited for it, to watch the boys eat there first cake and make a mess out of them self's. On there actual birthday the 23rd is a Tuesday so me and James are either going to take them to the zoo or the aquarium. Not sure yet. I'm getting them some swimming stuff too my sisters in laws have a pool and we plan on going over there a lot this summer. They love there baths every night so I'm sure they will love the pool. Such a good summer ahead.

Such a cutie pie Eli love you!

I love watching my niece Lexi and as you can see so does the boys. Noah pulls up on everything now. He wanted to stand there and watch me feed her, he would growl every time I gave her a bit because he wanted some too haha. I love my little goof ball.



I'm so excited to get our family pictures back we are suppose to go see them his week. I took a few pics along with the photographer. This one is funny all the kids were smiling and my boys were crying there little heads off haha poor guys. I will post our family pics when I get them.





No comments:

Post a Comment