My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Fathers Day!

Sorry its late been kinda busy lately with kids summer time and fun! Fathers day was a great day. Just hung out with the boys and the hubby his first fathers day! He didn't want anything just to spend the day with his boys. They got him a little card though. We had a little BBQ (inside) since it was raining! Hes such a great daddy to them they love him so much. They have been daddy's boys lately they scream when he leaves the room so he will turn around and pick them both up to walk with him lol. He loves them so much. We wanted to go to the cemetery to put flowers on James dads grave but it was too rainy. So we are planning on it soon. My sister also got the boys some new hat's she knows I have been busy and we go for walks twice a week and I have been wanting to get the boys hats so they wont get burned and they come to the ball park to watch me and James play softball so there in the sun a lot. So she went and got them some for me.

Elijah has such a big head its amazing he fits in these hats lol

little Noah such a doll



Elijah makes you really work for his cute smile lol so serious!





Noah thought this one was too big lol he kept trying to take it off!







No comments:

Post a Comment