My Boys

My Boys

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

9 Months

I have not posted any 9 month stats because there Dr appointment wont be tell after the 10 months. I guess the Dr are very busy this month so they cant get in tell the end of the month.

Noah right now is crawling very fast he see's something he wants and off he goes. He pulls himself up on everything which at some points are not good because then he can grab things higher up! He is also standing on his own for about 15 seconds he is getting very good balance! I think he might be close to walking by the time he is 1 but you never know. He eats everything I give him and he loves to snack on puffs. He is getting better with people he still crys sometimes though if he doesn't want to be with any one else but his mommy. He copy's me alot with sounds I make he will do it right back after I do it its cute. He also has started to take things from Elijah if he sees Elijah has a toy he wants he will grab it out of his hand and crawl off. I have been trying to teach his sharing I know hes still little and might now understand but the more I do it the more he seems to understand it.

Elijah is not crawling yet but he is going around it. He will slid around on his belly to things. He is a very chill and lazy baby lol. He will do what he wants when he wants. He can stand against things but I have to help him up to it. His balance is not as good but he will stand by himself for a couple seconds. He eats everything as well he loves food like always and he will throw a complete tantrum if I take to long to get it. I cant help but laugh at how made he gets lol. I will have to get it on video. He is always good around people unless he is tired or hungry then he will fuss. For the most part he has always been the good one around large groups of people. He is such a talker he blabbers so much it sometimes sounds like he is saying sentences. In the morning me and James will lay in bed listening to him on the monitor just talking away.

They both like to play in there cribs for a while in the morning and just talk to each other and play with there stuffed animals. They cry if I come in there and take them out too soon. So I let them play tell they want out. There sleeping has improved. They take only two naps now instead of three. They have one in the morning after breakfast then one in the late afternoon. They will sometimes sleep 2 hrs. for there naps. They are both on a perfect schedule with each other it took a while to get them in sink but they are now finally. Night time is dinner at 5:30 bath at 6:00 play time with mommy and daddy tell 7:00 then bed time. James is at work all day so when he gets home we have family time with the boys. I'm with them all day long but we like to have quality family time before bed time. They play in there cribs for a little before they go to bed. Then there out. One or the other usually wakes up about 11:00 12:00 and want there paci. After that they will usually be down the rest of the night. If one of them is teething or not feeling good then its a bad night all around for me and the other baby. They are finally getting better at sleeping its not a full night yet but I will take this over any of the other nights they have had!

I will post there stats when they have there Dr. appointment. and some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment