My Boys

My Boys

Monday, June 6, 2011

Scary night...

Last night the hubby up and went to the ER at about 3 in the morning with bad chest pains and a hard time breathing. He woke up and was telling me he couldn't breath very well and his chest was feeling hard like he had a knot in it or something. I had him get up and walk around to see if it would go away but he said it stayed there. So I called the hospital the on call Dr to see if he should go in and they thought he should just in case it had something to do with any kid of heart attack or anything. I couldn't go with because of the babies so he took him self in. Good thing we live down the street from our hospital. Its also the boys hospital where they were born. He went in and they did all kinds of tests on him they took ex raise of his chest cavity and looked at his heart ekg. His blood pressure was pretty high so they wanted him to get it down. They gave him strait oxygen for his lungs to see if he would breath better. He said it helped out a little. He ended up getting a diabetes test also he was wanting to get one done because for the longest time he was worried he had it since it runs in his family and he has symptoms. The results of all that his heart was fine. He doesn't have diabetes "Thank goodness!" His lungs however he said he might be getting bronchitis and thats why they are hurting and he cant breath that well. So he gave him an inhaler to use to see if it will help his breathing. Also his chest pain was from the breathing also. His blood pressure finally went down the Dr thought it was from him stressing out about going there. I am so happy he is ok I hate things like that! Its very good to know he is fine and healthy. He has been wanting to get checked out for a while now and a trip to the ER was just that. I feel really bad though he was there tell about 5 in the morning and he had to be to work by 7 so he is dragging today poor guy. I hope that inhaler works for him.

Its things like that that make you cherish that person more. I already do but it opens your eyes a little more I love every second I have my husband he means the world to me and I hope he knows that!

No comments:

Post a Comment