My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving!

Me James and the boys there first Thanksgiving!


All the cousins together finally.

Top: Jaden,Natilie,Ethan,Elijah,Brenden,Noah,Jason

Bottom:Landon,Meena,Adi,Lexi,Keaton,Dillon

Me and sister Julie and her little one Lex


James making his famous salad!



One of the tables with yummy food




Mommy and Noah



Mommy and Eli



We obviously had to make them match! STEELERS



Noah and Elijah



Addi with Elijah



Addi with Noah




The girls Robyn,Harmony,Tara,Julie,Me and the little ones


Meena and Adilynn






So today is Thanksgiving and I am so thankfull for my family and My beautiful twin boys. There such a blessing to me and I cant emagine life with out them! I also and very thankfull for James he is my rock and I love him so much. The boys had there first Thanksgiving and it was so nice. I planed it just right I got them ready fed and put down for a nap right at dinner time so they slept while we ate its a little hard with two babys to handle while your trying to eat and with all the people every where it was a made house. They had a great time when they woke up took lots of pictures and got passed around. Now there out like a light and so is James lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment