My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

2 month Apointment

Today was they boys first shots! Poor little guys were not happy at all with it they screamed and cried the seconed the shots hit there legs!
Noah is 10' lbs 12'ounce 23inch Weight is the 12th % Hight is the 31 % Head 15.7 inch 32 %
Elijah 11' lbs 7 ounce 22 1/2 inch Weight is the 24% Length 13 % Head 15.9 inch 44%

Elijah is the bigger one now even though hes the little brother by a minute lol... His hurnia is getting better she said since its small it might correct its self soon! I hope so.
Noah also has a kinked neck I think its called Toriollas his head goes to one side and he wont move it to the other side. He needs to go to physical therapy for it I schedualed his apointment with Primary children's Rehab center. They cant get him in tell December 1st so untill then I need to start working with him he hates it but I need to I dont want him to have problems later on! My poor little guy :(... Now will see how the night goes they have been doing really good so far they have each taken naps and they have been smiling so I think they might do ok but I did give them some tylonol just in case there sore ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment