My Boys

My Boys

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Blanket pjs and mad faces




Last night I noticed that my favorit pjs for the boys are getting a little too short for them! :( I love them its the blanket pajamas and there so soft and warm... I love that there growing but I hate it they are getting too big for there cloths!






Also last night Elijah was breathing very heavy and needed a little help so of cores I go get the nose sucker... I put it in and sqeeze out the biggest buger! It pissed him off so bad he freaked out and gave me the stairdown of a life time no matter what me or James did he would not crack a smile he was just giveing me the evilest face and wouldnt take his eyes off me haha I felt so bad but we could not stop laughing at what he was doing..Noah joined in the fun and started giggling at his brother. Finally he cracked and gave me a smile. But I know now not to mess with him he means buissnes!

No comments:

Post a Comment