My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

3 Months!

Man time is flying my baby boys are 3 months today and they are getting so big!
Noah: Hes such a fun little guy every morning when he sees me or James he gets his big open mouth grin going and he bats his eyes lol so cute! He also disscovered his toung he rolls that thing around and he sticks it in and out so I started sticking my toung out at him lol its a little game now.
Elijah: Wow is he getting big hes not fat but he is one sollid boy! He loves his food just give it to him and he wont scream at you! Hes such a little cooer he will go on and on and on cooing at things and he really loves to coo at his dad!
They are getting so big and I wish it would stop sometimes but them again I love all the stages and each one gets funner and funner! I love you boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment