My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Family Campout

Last week was my extended family big campout trip. Every year since before I was born my moms side of the family would do a week long camp trip. As a kid it was so much fun I looked forward to it every year. Since I have been married and had kids I have only been up once. So I decided to take a day and go. Its one of those things were people would come and go or stay as long as they want. I could only do Saturday and no over nights. So I decided to take little Isaiah with me for a fun one on one trip. The twins will come with me to our yearly yuba trip in a couple weeks. we had a fun day hanging out with family riding horses and riding 4 wheelers. 

                                                             Heading up to Daniels Canyon.

He was so excited about the horses he wanted to hang out around them all day.
My cousin brought up her pony for the kids to ride. 
Lex was sad the twins were not there to play with but she loved giving him a ride around camp.
                                                      Chasing all the dogs around camp.
At the end of the day, He was pretty tried from our trip I stuck him in his pj's and he passed out on the way home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment