My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

4th of July Weekend 2014

Long busy weekend but really fun. Friday for the 4th me and the kids were in a parade with my mother in law for Sandy city. She does all kinds of promotion marketing and politics. So her project was to help promote the next Sandy Sheriff. She thought it would be fun for me and the kids to ride with her in the parade. They had fun waving at people and Yelling vote for Jake lol.


After we decided to go home and play out side for a while tell fireworks started. I had to occupy them so they wouldnt get tired. So sparklers and poppers were the trick. 



"Isaiah lost his shoe some how during this"

Fireworks were a lot of fun. I didn't get pictures kinda occupied keeping the kids all together but they loved them. 

Saturday We went down to Little Cotten Wood Creek. It was way nice up there and not too hot. There is nothing better then to go up in the canyon I love it. 







They got pretty wet and muddy up there but it was too much fun not to. 
Sunday the first half was way lazy. We all were pretty tired from being out in the sun. Later on we decided to have a water balloon fight in the back yard. That was a success I didnt know if they would actually try and throw them at each other or just the ground. They got me pretty good to. 
Now back to our routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment