My Boys

My Boys

Monday, February 24, 2014

Im ready for spring...

I am loving this warm whether lately! Its so nice it just makes me want to go out and do fun things with the kids. On Saturday I finally made it out to the Dinosaur museum at Thanks giving point I have been wanting to check it out. The kids other then cars are loving Dinosaurs and they were more then happy so go check it out. On the way there they asked me if they were going to bit them haha I love there little imaginations. I just noticed that I didnt even really take pictures :( Im kinda sad about it I have been doing that a lot lately I am having so much fun with the kids that I dont get photos. I got just a couple.

Checking out the Lizard in the beginning they thought he was the coolest.

Haha they loved this they thought it was real and were growling at him.

The flash went off so kinda crapy, but Isaiah was having a good time checking out all the big dinosaur bones.

Checking out the bugs with the magnifying glass.
More adventures to come this summer so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment