My Boys

My Boys

Monday, March 3, 2014

Daycare sensory fun.

At the kids day care, in the infant room they have started emailing the parents of all the fun 

activities they do in there. I am so happy they are doing this. I work a lot so I don't get to enjoy all 

the fun things the kids do.

Theme of the week: America. 

Touch sensory: Cotton balls.

Taste sensory: Whip cream, blueberries, strawberries

Activity: Thumbprint flags. ( I had the flag it was way cute but the boys lost it some where :(




                                                      The babies playing with cotton balls 
                                              Getting ready to do the taste sensory. (hes so cute)
                                                             Checking it out first.
                                           Digging in! Seriously hes too cute.
                                            Yep he didn't have fun at all ;)

I just got the email for this weeks.

Dr. Seuss! Stay tuned for the fun pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment