My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Well there goes January...

I cant believe January is done?  Just a couple things fun done in that month. I planned a surprise birthday party for my sister. She turned 30 and I thought it would be fun to make her feel old lol "Im only about a year and a half away from that myself." It turned out really fun and a success!

This was right when she walked in Elijah ran up to her and gave her a necklace to ware that said over the hill lol


I wanted to do a cake that had her picture on it when she was a baby. He husband said we should do one with her and there two girls on it and it would be a guessing game of which one Julie is. She was the one in the middle. The cake turned out really cute and it was good.

I love my sister shes my best friend and I am so happy I got to do this for her.

The boys had fun too. well except when the dogs would come around Julies mother and father in law have two dogs and they were chasing Elijah around because he had lights on his shoes when he would walk around so he was freaking out and would hardly get off a chair lol.
Most of our family and her friends were able to make it so it was a good turn out.


Me and James took the twins to the Monster truck show and the Maverick Center. They wanted to go so bad they are obsessed with truck and cars they are on a whole other level with it people they are crazy. ;)  The only downer was it was so loud they had to where ear plugs and we had to hold there ears too so they couldnt really enjoy it as much. They loved the bikes though and they were yelling and screaming every time they would do flips and jump off of the ramp. I didnt get that many photos because I had to hold one of there ears most of the time but I did get a couple.
Kinda blurry but got James with his boys. He was so excited to take them.




Me and my seating partner the boys wanted to sit on our laps most of the time. 

I was trying to get out of the picture so it was just them lol 

It was a lot of fun taking them I knew they would have a blast. The next day they spend most of it playing with there own monster truck and repeating everything they saw it was the cutest thing. The other monster trucks are coming on the 14th I think it will be an even bigger show so we are going to try and make it to that one. 



No comments:

Post a Comment