My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Has it really been a year?

Wow its been a while since I have posted anything. Life just gets in the way I guess.

I will post some pictures of the rest of our year until now.  

Our biggest change is me and the kids recent move. We were renting out my parents basement

 for a long time. It was time for a change for me and the kiddos. Its been an adjustment for me

being alone I have always lived with someone else. (Well another adult) I am getting use to it

 and the kids really love our new place. The twin will be turning 7 next month. I cant believe it

and they will be starting 1st grade on there birthday. With the move they are changing schools

also. So a lot of change for them. Here are some pictures from last year and this year.

                          
                                          October 5th this little man had his 4th birthday.

                                       Halloween we had a Pirate, cop and Ninja Turtle
 
                                               We had some fun playing in the snow.

 
                                                                    Christmas 2016

                                       Found some indoor activities while it was cold out.





Elijah lost some teeth! Noah has lost 4 on the bottom since then. I will have to get some pics.


                                                                      Spring time



playing around. Our summer this year has been a slow one. With the move and adjusting we have not done to much.


 
4th of July
 
 
Hope you all enjoy your summer!







No comments:

Post a Comment