My Boys

My Boys

Monday, September 12, 2016

Our Summer

Summer has flew by! I am glad its over though. 100 degree weather everyday was too much for

me. Cant wait for fall. We did have a great summer. Camping, cabin, swimming, playing outside,

Learning to ride bikes with out training wheels, had a birthday, met a new cousin.

 The kids started school Aug 29th. We decided to have them repeat kindergarten. They struggled

through out the year and are only now caught up with the kindergartners going in this year. I

could have held them back last year since there August babies and the youngest but I chose to try it

 out. I'm glad I did because they learned so much being there. This time I separated the two of

them. We learned that Noah is very dependent on his brother in class and always asks him for the

answers or lets him answer for him. I think this will help him to be more confident in doing work

for himself or to answer for himself. Isaiah has also started pre school in his daycare. He will be in

 preschool for 2 years before starting kindergarten. Hes so excited that hes a big kid now like his

 brothers.


                                       Noah First day of Kindergarten
 
                                     Elijah first day of Kindergarten

                                     Isaiah First year of Preschool

These two Monkeys had there birthday recently on August 23rd. My big 6 year olds.


                                     Happy birthday !

                          They chose classic skating as a fun thing to do for there birthday.


My sister had her baby and the kids were so excited to meet him. Hes such a doll. Baby Tyson.


                                                Hung out at Yuba lake for the day.

 


                              Took the kids to the riverton parade. First one  we have gone to



   Went to our big family camp out up at Daniels canyon. We always have a blast up there.






 
Its been a great summer but ready for the fall.  

No comments:

Post a Comment