My Boys

My Boys

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thanksgiving.

Blogging has become last on my list so sorry its been taking so long for this post.
My family does an every other year kinda thing. one year is at my parents house the next year is at your in-laws house. This year was the in-laws year. So me and the kids were just going to stay at my parents for dinner. My oldest brother and his family always do dinner with my parents every year because his wife is from Korea and all of her family lives there. And then one of my other brothers his wife's family they all dont get along so they do dinner with my parents too. So we had just a small quiet dinner not the usual 30 people in my family that is there. I got the boys the first half of the day for my family dinner and they they went over with James for his family dinner. Luckily each of our family's holiday things are not the same time during the day. So it worked out great. I didnt take many photos just some randoms.
I took this in the morning. Elijah is Waring his turkey hat he mad in daycare.
Me and my little babies. Not one of them is looking up haha
Bunch a cheesers
 
Elijah playing with the million crayons grandma has.
The after dinner affects everyone playing games. Noah loves domino's 
Little man Zay zay is now a walker he is walking finally!
Next up good ol Christmas. I will try and post before New Years  :)








No comments:

Post a Comment