My Boys

My Boys

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ginger bread houses.

The kids got to make there first gingerbread houses last night. They are old enough now to know how to make them. I love with each passing year they get to do more and more fun things. My sister in laws all wanted to get there younger kids to make them. So we had Meena, Natalie, Alexis, my kids and then the two babies Angalee and Lincolen. They had so much fun I just helped them build there houses and then they decorated. I felt bad because for some reason the frosting was not working too well so the houses would keep falling apart. Noahs got the worst of it so his was kind of a mess at the end, but still adorable. I did the pics from when they started to finished. 

Isaiah watched all the action

 My mom was helpfull with the babies. Angalee and Lincolen


 lol I love how Lexi is grabbing the biggest hand full of m&m's

 My awesome nieces. Natalie and Meena



 Poor Noah's kept falling down :(
 Can you tell hes was eating the frosting 

 Elijah hard at work

 Elijah tryed to make little snow men. So cute
 Elijah's final master peace. He was on a sugar high after.
 Noah's final some what master peace lol his poor house but he had fun with it thats all that mattered.
Elijah's is on the left Noah's one the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment